The Jersey Spring is beside the old Lady Carrington Drive in the Royal National Park. The permanent spring feeds into two sandstone troughs, built in 1892 to provide water for horses and people traveling along the road. The troughs are still fed by the same spring (although it has moved overtime and the water is no longer suitable for drinking). The springs are named after Rt. Hon. Victor George (Earl of Jersey), the 17th governor of NSW.