Better Bushwalking -- Latest editionAugust 2021
: Issue 48Download PDF (6mb)
I hope those in lockdown are finding some great hyperlocal walks to enjoy and the rest are exploring places we can't
Another great edition:
* The Mount Hotham Diamantina Circuit - A mega mountain circuit
* Cape Otway’s Aboriginal bush tucker talk is my favourite tour
* Night walking - New challenges and hazards
* Photo gallery - Mesmerising photography
* White Cedar is a rare bird - A rarity among Australian native trees
* Navigation - Is it sufficient to rely on electronic devices?
* NSW Great walks mistake
- Future of iconic walks in NSW
* Dehydrated delights - Roasted ratatouille with cous cous and Treacle sweet potato pudding
* High mountain - a song
A big thanks to our awesome contributors.
Stay safe -- Happy Walking