From Organ Pipes parking and picnic area, Keilor North, this walk heads east along Organ Pipes Track. This lovely, mostly shaded walk leads along Jacksons Creek past 3 lookouts and another picnic area. Read the informational signage along the way to learn more about the national park before coming to the jaw-droping Organ Pipes rock formation. The return walk is wheelchair friendly. If you want to make it a circuit walk, continue along the track from Tesselated Pavement steeply uphill. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.