From the parking and picnic area in the Seawinds Gardens, this circuit walk heads west towards the Two Bays Walking Track to then get to the Kings Falls Track. The track is very well marked and has a small waterfall, as well as an abundance of wildlife and lovely views over the bay and the surrounding area. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.