Starting from Burrawang Reach picnic area this short one-way walk leads to Cattle Duffers Flat picnic area. You can make it a return walk by retracing your steps or a circuit walk by heading back along the Burrawang Reach Road. Let us begin by acknowledging the Darug people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.