Starting from Botanic Garden Car Park, Kings Park, this walk takes you on a circuit in the area. Botanic Garden Park is a gemstone for families and their children with the facilities and the wide range of wildflowers it offers. You can relax without travelling vast distances in the bush setting and observe the wildlife around the area without breaking a sweat. There are useful facilities around the area as well and the walk is suitable for all skill levels. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.