Starting from the dirt car park on Gibb River Road, Wunaamin Miliwundi Ranges, this return walk takes you to Galvans Gorge and back. This is a little gem of a walk that offers walkers a little waterfall and a pool to have a dip and clean the dust off. The gorge has a reflective, beautiful pool that is accompanied by beautiful treens and bush around that feels and looks like a little oasis. There is a rocky, uneven section, but it's well worth the little effort for such a beauty. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.