Starting from the Swarbrick Art Trail Car Park, North Walpole, this circuit walk takes you to the Swarbrick Art Walk. Immersed in different artworks depicting the historical background of the conservations efforts that have taken place around the area, Swarbrick Art Walk is an informative trail about past events. There is a 39-metre long stainless steel wall. It gives informational and aboriginal messages about the conservation of wildlife over the past 100 years. The area is also host to old karri trees that surround you and bring tranquillity to the area. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.