Starting from Brambuk National Park and Culture Center, Halls Gap, this walk takes you on a circuit around the area via Fyans Creek Loop Track. You can enjoy the scenic views around the park and can see kangaroos and birds. The track is easy to walk on and suitable for kids, with an adult monitoring them. There is also a visitor centre with useful information if you want to learn more about the area and its history. The area is well worth a visit if you are interested in Aboriginal culture. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.