Starting from parking area in Birdsland Reserve, Belgrave Heights, this circuit walk follows the flat gravel path along the Monbulk Creek. A great little walk for small children with lovely water views and great for birdwatching. Dogs are welcome too but need to be kept on leash. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.