Starting from the car park off Graphite Road, Glenoran, this return walk takes you to One tree bridge and back. The tranquil karri and marri forest hosts the purple-crowned lorikeets, which jump in between the trees while they are searching for the tastiest nectar. You can listen to them through the trail and see 4 Aces, perfectly lined four enormous karri trees growing in the forest. It is an informative walk, and you can see more informative signs when you reach One Tree Bridge. Unfortunately, no pets are allowed. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.