Starting at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre this leisurely circuit walk is best done as a guided tour. There's an entry fee. The walk takes you along the elevated boardwalk to give you a unique view over the forest. Let us begin by acknowledging the Birpai people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.
Turn on to Pacific Drive, 10 then drive for 1.1 km
At roundabout, take exit 1 onto Pacific Drive, 10 and drive for another 270 m
Turn right onto Pacific Drive, 10 and drive for another 850 m
Turn right and drive for another 75 m
Turn by turn instructions & maps
Getting started From the car park off Pacific Drive, Port Macquarie, head towards the cafe/visitor centre along the paved path. Go through the said building, then keep right at the 3-way intersection to continue along Sea Acres Rainforest Boardwalk (counterclockwise).....