Starting from Moses Rock Road this return walk through rainforest follows a historic tramway for the first 500m then leads beside Mobong Creek to Mobong Picnic ground. Check out the waterfalls on the way. On the way back maybe choose the alternate route via Box Ridge walking track. Let us begin by acknowledging the Gumbaynggirr people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.