Starting from the northern part of the Bald Rock Picnic Area, this return walk in Bald Rock National Park takes you along the NSW/Queensland border to a lookout with stunning views over the national park. Let us begin by acknowledging the Jukembal people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.