Square Head track North is a short return walk to the sandy shores of Cullendulla Creek in Cullendulla Creek Nature Reserve. You can have a swim and enjoy watching white ibises and black swans in the area. Let us begin by acknowledging the Yuin people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.
Turn on to Cullendulla Drive then drive for 1.9 km
Turn right onto Blairs Road and drive for another 1.7 km
Turn right and drive for another 45 m
Turn sharp right and drive for another 50 m
Turn by turn instructions & maps
Getting started Head into the car park between 52 & 48 Blairs Rd, Long Beach. On the far side of the car park start by heading directly away from the road (initially keeping some house on your right).....
Directions & comments
Find the gate at the start.
Continue another 345 m to find the end. Then turn around here and retrace the main route for 345 m to get back to the start.
Know the Hills, grading & facilities
Square Head Track North
10 min to 20 min
Quality of track
Clear and well formed track or trail (2/6)
Short steep hills (3/6)
Clearly signposted (2/6)
Limited facilities, not all cliffs are fenced (3/6)