This short track starts at Echo Point picnic area and leads through open forest to Bonnie View Access Road to Bonnie View lookout. You can make it a return walk by retracing your steps or make it longer walk and go back via the gravel Bonnie View Access Road. Let us begin by acknowledging the Gundungurra people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.