Narrabundah Hill Circuit starts from Eucumbene Drive, Duffy, exploring the woodland around the hill, visiting the trig station on top and looping back to the roadside. As you hike along the path, the refreshing sound of water flowing downstream will complement the delightful views you’ll come across. And by any chance you’re around when the sun sets, you’re in for a treat. Remember to keep your dog on a leash if cattle are present. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.